Have any of you gotten pregnant after having a tubal ligation?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

my best friend sister in law is pregnant after having her tubes tied for five years so it is possible best of luck to you.

• 1 decade ago

My mom had her tubes tied after her second child, four children later, she was told they had came untied. I also have a friend who became pregnant in her tubes, she was not able to carry to term. My sister-in-law actually had a child after her tubal ligation because the egg traveled through the scar tissue. She then had hers cut and burned. So as you can see, I have not experienced this, but know several people which this has not been a pleasant form of birth control.

• 1 decade ago

My sister in law knows a lady that had a tubal about 15 years ago and she got pregnant after having to have some scar tissue removed. What got me was the fact that the lady had a irreverseable tubal, the one where they cut, burn, and clamp, and she still got pregnant.

• 1 decade ago

there is a 1 in 200 chace if you think you are preg after a tubal you need to go to the doctor asap.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No and thank goodness, If I did, I wouldbe sueing...Had them tied for a reason

• 1 decade ago

My best friend had twins after one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.