Have any of you gotten pregnant after having a tubal ligation?

Favorite Answer

my best friend sister in law is pregnant after having her tubes tied for five years so it is possible best of luck to you.

My mom had her tubes tied after her second child, four children later, she was told they had came untied. I also have a friend who became pregnant in her tubes, she was not able to carry to term. My sister-in-law actually had a child after her tubal ligation because the egg traveled through the scar tissue. She then had hers cut and burned. So as you can see, I have not experienced this, but know several people which this has not been a pleasant form of birth control.

My sister in law knows a lady that had a tubal about 15 years ago and she got pregnant after having to have some scar tissue removed. What got me was the fact that the lady had a irreverseable tubal, the one where they cut, burn, and clamp, and she still got pregnant.

there is a 1 in 200 chace if you think you are preg after a tubal you need to go to the doctor asap.

No and thank goodness, If I did, I wouldbe sueing...Had them tied for a reason

My best friend had twins after one.