how do I know if this weird guy likes me without asking him?

ok,ok. so i think he's just so weird. he remembers so many things about me. he stares at me,sits beside me,gives me attention,helps me in my schoolwork and stuff,he starts random conversations.and I'm the first person he asks after class. he's the kind of person who insults/jokes around all the girls in class *all the time!*... but I'm probably the only person he would never insult,but whenever he does,he apologizes right away.one time,someone insulted me, he defended me right away. lately he's been calling my name too many times a day. and lately I noticed that he hums a love song whenever I'm around. And there was this one time that I said how I hated guys who wouldn't offer seats to girls, the day after that, he offered his table at lunch!

but then here's my classmate who he just loves to tease,(and he asked for her number) and everyone I know thinks that he likes her, not me. wait. he has every other girl's number in my class, but he hasn't got mine. so. does he like me?

Favorite Answer

It sounds like he has a respect for you that he doesn't have for the other girls. He does not fear rejection from the other girls because they don't really mean anything to him, but with you it is different, and he is probably too afraid to ask for your number in case you reject him because he is afraid of being hurt by it, so rather than risk it he will just continue to be nice to you, and hope for a sign that you feel the same way about him.

So let him think you're weird if he wants as long as you're the one that ends up with him. I don't think he's going to think you're weird. It's still early in your life and it's expected of you to act this way. How about inviting him out for a coffee. It's not a date but rather a get together between two people, then you can talk and find out his true feelings and then proceed from there. I really hope this helps, good luck.

Yes, you already know that. You'll be "going out" in a few months so just enjoy the suspense now. High school is to short anyway, enjoy it while it lasts...

Source(s): I'm a 23 year old who's really 100....LOL

Defenetly He does.

I am a guy and I know how it works.

He is single you out, lady dont you get it?

yea i think so but he sounds annoying

Source(s): me