men with toe rings or ankle bracelets?

Ladies do you think that a man wearing a toe ring or ankle bracelet is sexy or does it look gay. I am contemplating on buying one or the other because people tell me that I have sexy feet for a man.

Favorite Answer

I think its sexy. There really isn't any gender-specific accessories anymore. Men pierce the same things that women pierce. They also wear the same jewelry - ankle bracelets and toe rings are no different. Go for it!

• WC

Don't bother to ask for what people think, you will always have a certain percentage who will say it is gay, or it is that ,or whatever. I am a straight male who wear a 3mm white gold toe ring on the index to of each foot. I have NEVER heard any slurs from anyone in the year and a half since I had them on, and most of the times I wear sandals.

There will always be detractors, but all a toe ring is is jewelry, it DOES NOT define or change who you are. If you want to wear tor rings, do it.

I badly sprained my ankle about 3 weeks ago. I was in a hurry going down the stairs, lost my balance and landed on a bad side of my left foot, causing my left ankle to be stretched going on the inside. The first 48 hours were excruciating and the pain was un-believable. I've never had a serious ankle injury before.

So I immediately treated it using the RICE method. The following day, the bruising and swelling were so horrible. I found out that I got a second degree sprain and immediately panicked after that. I had a football game on that week and it been looking forward to it because I've been training for rt. I had teammates that had similar injuries and it took them months to fully recover, some of them stopped playing altogether. So I kinda had a short-term depression because I can't imagine myself not being able to run and play sports anymore.

Because I was so desperate to recover again, I contacted a lot of people that I know who do sports and asked them if they had similar injuries. One friend of mine, from the boy's football team in my university, told me about H.E.M. Ankle Rehab. I got a copy 4 days after I got injured. I immediately read and followed what was instructed and felt improvement on the first day. I was able to walk a bit, but I was in pain.

A couple of days after that, the swelling and bruising were subsid-ing significantly and on the fourth day, I was walking comfortably again. Although I've had felt a bit of stiffness, I continued doing what was instructed. My sister was surprised that I have recovered this fast. I told her about this book and was shocked on how effective the procedures were. I'm just so happy that this book was shared to me and how effective it is.

Heal your ankle fully & fast?

• savitz

i'm a rapidly male who wears a 3mm white gold toe ring on the index toe of each and every foot. I fairly have in no way gotten any unfavourable feedback approximately it. that's barely rings. How can something like somewhat toe ring undermine your sexual identity? you're who you're. while you're gentle with donning one, accomplish that.

no toe ring..if u get an ankle bracelet get like a rope one..not a fem one.

• Clint

This is a gay forum. So trust me, it would look very gay. However, as a gay man, it can be sexy.

Go For It! If you have nice feet show em off! you dont know how many guys would be jealous...I dont think ive met a guy yet who actually has cute feet!

personally i wouldn't find it sexy but if that's his style then it isn't hurting me at all

• Tamm

Nancy Boy is what the word was back in the day.

its not gay...I ve worn them since 1975 and always will