mcw asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

ipod can some plz tell me how to transfer music from pc iTunes to ipod my son has lost the instructions?

would some 1 plz ttell me in easy terms how to transfer from pc to ipod please

• @_@
    Favorite Answer

open up itunes. then plug the ipod into the usb slot w/ the charger. itunes will detect the ipod and then show i little ipod picture in the devices area next to playlists and shuffles in the menu. click the pic of the ipod then it will open another window showing whats in the ipod. just drag the songs he wants to add to that window from the itunes window and it will copy it to the ipod. i had to do this with 3,000 songs to you get used to it quickly and its easy to remember.

vote me best answer! :) ( hey!, this is easy terms.lol)

• savitz

you elect the usb twine that got here with the iPod. How else did you get songs on your iPod? this is the way you do it then. you're able to do it on a similar laptop the iTunes application is on.

Easy my man dont trip go to itunes ans dowload the newest version of the software once its installed plug in you ipod and follow directions (DO NOT PLUG IN IPOD BEFORE INSTALING SOFTWARE) it creates problems later.

just connect the ipod to the computer with the cable , and if the settings are the same it should sync, and the songs from the comp, would copy to ipod

Just plug the ipod into your computer.