where do you put your key when you come in the house?

i throw mine on the bed...ALL the time

Favorite Answer

Okay, reading several of your questions, are you going to try and steal my car?

Because I am so scattered, my husband put up a key-hanging thingie right by the door, so that I could remember where I put those darn keys. I just have to make sure that I put them there each time. So ADD!!!

There is a dish on a lil table right inside my front door that I drop them into as I walk in, that way I always know where my keys are.

For what possible reason would anyone be interested in where we all keep our house keys? Sounds like a very rewarding survey!

I put mine on the counter because it's the first thing that's there when I come in the house. I woulnd't be able to put it in my room because I would go crazy looking for it.

I leave mine in the ignition if I park in the garage, if I park outside I throw it on the kitchen table.

lol @on the bed.. love to be those keys ...

in the kitchen on this lil table thing right by the door ...and everytime my mom moves it to the key hook lol

I throw them on the mantel, which is just around the corner as I walk in.

On the kitchen bar/counter. I try to put them in the same place, so I'll know where to find them, my wife tends to put hers in different locations, making it a challenge to locate them.

Normally i put it on top of the fridge but if i'm tired and don't care i just throw it on the t.v. stand next to my chair.

• Nas

Right on the coffee table along with my purse