How do I convince my parents?

I'm 11, and I know this may sound wired, but my boyfriend is having this skateboard competition and he wanted me to come and watch him skateboard. But my parents said I'm not aloud to date, but it really wouldn't be a date because my best friens Ali, who is my boyfriend's step-sister, is going to be there and I would be hanging out with her. So how do I convince my parents (or mom) to go watch him tonight?(Plus, it's tonight)!

They already know about my bf, and that is why they won't let my go! PLZ HELP!!

I asked my mom again and she said no, I have to ask my dad. He very stict on boys. how do I convince hom to let me go? do I tell him i just want to hang out with Ali!?!

Favorite Answer

beg beg beg

tell them that you arent even going to watch him ur goin to hang out wit ur friends

Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned the boyfriend. Since you're only hanging with your friend you should've just left it at that.Probably not going to change their minds. Have to wait for next skateboarding event. Your parents are right . . . way too young to be talking about boyfriends.

i don't know why people say that having a bf at age 11 is wrong! my best friend had one at the end of 5th grade! and if your parents say that you can't, then say to them that it's just going to be a "play date" like the kind that you had when you were kids and went to eachother's houses. i'm with ya sista! i'm 11 also. if they don't agree with you, tell them that it's just a "friend thing" and you'll just ben hanging out. NOT a DATE. good luck!!!

You could try to convince them to let you go, but don't lie or anything. If you miss it, that's no fun but it's better than starting conflict between you and your parents.

Do they know this kid is your bf? Just tell them that you want to go see your bf (or guy friend or whatever) skating and you'll be hanging out with your best friend Ali. (-=

im srry but 11 is way too young to be dating so i kinda agree with ure parents but... tell her that ure going to ali's house to go to the compitition and dont mention anything about this guy u so call wanna date

hope i helped

just tell your mom that your going with your friends to see this cool skateboarding competition. If she doesn't know you have a boyfriend she wont think anything of it.

good luck!!

• Amanda

Sorry sweetie, but 11 is way too young. Just tell her you want to hang out with you best friend.

nicely theres no longer plenty u can do...consistent with possibility you're able to desire to easily say some thing like i myself decide on a vehicle i bypass to be sixteen then turn it right into a huge arguement then go away your mothers and fathers feeling in charge so... consistent with possibility then you definately could have a larger possibility. good success

depends what age your boyfreinds step sister is you could ask her to have a word with your mum can,t your mum drive you there and pick you up later she,s just a worried parent try talking to her the three of you she might back down if she knows someone responsable is with you

• OK I AM A PARENT OF FOUR KIDS, FIRST IF THEY FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE YOU GOING ASK YOU MOM TO GO ALSO, BUT DON'T TELL THE OTHER KIDS THAT'S WHY SHE IS THEIR TO WATCH YOU SHE IS THERE TO WATCH HIM SKATEBOARD , SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM YOUR PARENTS JUST LOVE YOU