Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I m not overweight but my arms are bulgy which makeme look fat. Plzz Help?

I m not over weight having a good figure of 36-29-34 but my arms are really bulgy I can't wear sleevless. I do excercise regularly and use dumbles also but it tonned my arms muscles but didn't reduced their size before weight training my arms were 12 inches after 3 mnths also its the same. Plzz suggest excercise coz I can't efford Liposuction or any other kind of surgery but I can put efforts to reach my goal. suggest the natural remedy

• Favorite Answer

If you lose even a teeny bit of weight, it will reveal the muscle you've put on from exercising. The actual circumference of your arms isn't going to be at issue if they are nicely shaped from having good muscle tone.

It works for me - mine were all flabby and weird, but 60 pushups a day + an 8 pound weight loss makes my arms look awesome.

Stop counting you re not going to be lose weight overnight Just concentrate on diet and exercise

Use calorie calculator to figure out how many calories you re consuming daily

3 healthy meals 2 healthy snacks

wiggle while you watch for 40 minutes fidgeters burn up to 350 more calories a day than couch potatoes

Try sprint intervals to lose belly fat

tired of eating your salad on a plate fill a whole wheat pita with salad and a splash of lemon for a twist

• Lucio

hover just above your chair in a squat position for 15 seconds every hour

a 50 minute beach volleyball game

You can do what my mom does. She buys these weights that wraps around ones arm and legs. And she goes jogging. She says it is to help. I dont know if that helped you any ..........