Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

What are some good coffee brands or flavors to try?

I want something good that I don't have to add too much to for it to taste good. I'm not real big on dark roast.

Favorite Answer

I like plain black but French Vanilla isn't too overpowering and it's pretty smooth.

I prefer Gevalia French Vanilla, the coffee is very aromatic, the taste is smooth, not too strong. Their cinnamon is also very good. If you don't want to go to the expense of Gevalia, then check out local Supermarkets, if they have whole beans that you grind yourself, try them. If you want a coffee that you don't have to add sweetner or cream go for the stronger flavored coffees, the ones that have chocolate and/or nut flavorings are usually good ones. If you keep your cooffee in the freezer in an air tight container it will stay fresh longer. Have fun & enjoy!

Source(s): Own a catering company

Seattle's Best makes a good variety of regular and flavoured coffees. My favorite from them is the dark roast.

Source(s): Bought some from Wal-Mart, Alamogordo New Mexico

The best brand is Nestle! Mmmmmmmm! It's good! But the best flavor is vanilla coffee!

Source(s): My Favorite, I don't know about you!

Starbucks

Folger's

Millstone

• Fixguy

Find this place:

They sell take home

Also try the 18% cream

Gevalia has a good reputation for good coffee.

gevalia.com has the best coffee

8 O'CLOCK COFFEE