how many babies are born by mistake each year?

Favorite Answer

More than anyone would like to admit, that's for sure :]

• AV

Babies are never mistakes. :)

Pretty sad that someone has the notion that babies are ever "born by mistake".

If anything is a mistake, it's the people who don't know how to use birth control. The baby that is born to them is most certainly not a mistake.

Having experienced a pregnancy loss through early miscarriage, and then having two very complicated pregnancies that led to emergency c/sections due to my babies heartrates dropping dangerously low, I don't consider any baby to be born "by mistake".

What do you mean by mistake?

I'm going to guess pregnant by mistake because babies are born after being in you for 9 months regardless...

So I'd say 0 babies are born by mistake!

There are a lot of people who are suprised when they get pregnant, but never once have I heard anyone say that their baby was a mistake. Babies are beautiful and loveable and I could never call any of them a mistake!

• Sarah

How can a baby be born by mistake? They're supposed to come out of you after 9 months. I guess you mean unintentionally conceived. I'm not sure how many, but the point is that sex makes babies. If you don't want a baby maybe you should consider not having sex!

The question is how many babies make mistakes in a year.

Lol I don't think a baby can be made "by mistake".

People have sex. They use protection. It's not 100% fool proof. 9 Months later, a "mistake" arrives.

If you don't want a baby..don't have sex at all.

Babies "...born by mistake..."? Question does not make sense.

• Chrys

The MOTHER may have made some mistakes resulting in a child, but children are NOT mistakes....Rethink your statement

even married couples might not mean to have children.. but they're not mistakes.. they're surprises! and it's impossible to tell out of the millions of parents.. WHO actually meant to concieve.

zero, babies are not mistakes

Zero.