Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

I think i'm moving to florida?

Ok i have the choice to move anywhere with my older cousin

I wanna go to florida where should i move

It needs to be pretty have tons of sports near by like cheerleading,gymnastics,surfing,soccer,snowboarding,acting,dancing sooo on and skateboarding mostly snowboarding and acting

• kadel
    Favorite Answer

There are acting jobs in Orlando. For surfing you need the east coast of Florida and Orlando is in the middle. You could drive from there about 1 1/2 hours to the beach. No snowboarding here. Lots of sports all over Florida.

Boy u want a lot don't u!

N since I live in Florida,if ur thinking about snowboarding than u-r- coming to the wrong state for that good luck trying to find snow in Florida,because that is not going to happen.

Now as for the other sports u mentioned yeah Florida,has all of that but if u want it all including snowboarding than u need to look at California,for that or were it snows all the time like the Northeast,or Midwest but not in Florida.

I live in Florida. I really enjoy it. I live on Flemming Island. South of Jacksonville. There are a lot of things that you described going on here.

It depends where in Fl. I live here and this is a big State? Maybe I could help you but you need to say where.

its hot and muggy in FL!!!!! orlando has alot of stuff to do though, but the weather is gross