Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

I think i'm moving to florida?

Ok i have the choice to move anywhere with my older cousin

I wanna go to florida where should i move

It needs to be pretty have tons of sports near by like cheerleading,gymnastics,surfing,soccer,snowboarding,acting,dancing sooo on and skateboarding mostly snowboarding and acting

5 Answers

Relevance
  • kadel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are acting jobs in Orlando. For surfing you need the east coast of Florida and Orlando is in the middle. You could drive from there about 1 1/2 hours to the beach. No snowboarding here. Lots of sports all over Florida.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boy u want a lot don't u!

N since I live in Florida,if ur thinking about snowboarding than u-r- coming to the wrong state for that good luck trying to find snow in Florida,because that is not going to happen.

Now as for the other sports u mentioned yeah Florida,has all of that but if u want it all including snowboarding than u need to look at California,for that or were it snows all the time like the Northeast,or Midwest but not in Florida.

• 1 decade ago

I live in Florida. I really enjoy it. I live on Flemming Island. South of Jacksonville. There are a lot of things that you described going on here.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends where in Fl. I live here and this is a big State? Maybe I could help you but you need to say where.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its hot and muggy in FL!!!!! orlando has alot of stuff to do though, but the weather is gross

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.