msijg
msijg asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

i bought a fabric photo album that i got dirt on..i used baking soda and corn starch to clean it to no avail?

can someone tell me what else i can do to minimize the look of the dirt-it is a beautiful album and I want to make it look better-maybe fabric paint or new fabric on the album?

HELP!!

Favorite Answer

I have some dry-cleaning type upholstry cleaner that we got from the furniture store when we bought our couch. I was able to completely remove ink marks from a white fabric that was in a framed art piece.

Have you tried Shout Wipes?

They have minimal cleaning fluid on them, so I've found that the fabric will dry and you'll be all set.

(I like them so much better than the Tide To-Go Stick.)

I was going to say tide stain stick, until I read the other persons answer. have never tried the shout wipes. the stain stick even took sharpee pen out of my new microfiber couch. let us know what works best!

How about trying aersol carpet cleaner?

Try some baby wipes or antibacterial wipes.:)