what is the fine line dividing friendship from dating?

when does friendship become more than friendship?

Favorite Answer

when you realise everything all the small little things that happen last time suddenly become really important,to you and him.

when you start to feel happy whenever he is around and uneasy when he is not

=)

About paying.. my best friend ( a male ) insists on paying if he's the one that invited me out somewhere. It's just the way he was raised and I can't get him to see it otherwise. So it's still not a date. In my opinion, the difference between friendship and dating is attraction.

It's hard to tell, but that sort of happened to me. I'm now dating my best friend, but that's great. If you're really close to someone it can just sort of happen. You'll just start spending more time with them and realize how much you care about/love them. It can be a confusing thing, but also a wonderful thing. I don't know if you are just asking this because of curiousity or if you are asking it because of a current situation, regardless, I find it nice to date someone who is a very close friend or your best friend. It makes the relationship more fun, comfortable, and entertaining. Hope this helps. :)

Well I think when you both admit you have feelings for each other and when you kiss.

When you start doing more things just together, just you two and like you prefer if your other mutual friends are not there so like you can have some alone time and leave an open space for things to happen.

It's hard to say. Mostly one tells the other that they like them and they decide to percieve each other as more than friends while going out. It's a rather thin line.

Just sorta happened here I told him my feelings had changed ( actually he had to drag it out of me), then we just started hanging out more, then I noticed he seemed more attentive and flirty etc and well everyone kept saying we'd wind up together based up the way we were (are) together. The rest is history. I've never been happier.

Source(s): 3 months and counting :)

When only one of you starts paying, it's dating.

• When you and your friend start doing things that only couples do: kiss, have sex....even sleep together

It does not unless you allow it,

• ?

with sex... :D