Atheists ´can I tell you something?

I have tried many times to see life from your point of view,

but I always realise that life presents to all different meanings.

If I could not see the evil that goes on in the world, and at the same time that I, even if I try, can not exercise such an evil might.

If I could not see that the nations are following a path, no matter how many presidents in a 1000 years past.

If I could not see my childhood's friend kick his own mother, who did him no wrong. If I could not see that for thousands of years things like this go on.

Then I would not believe that a greater force is leading many to do so. And another that many leads to do otherwise.

If man comes from God - we erease him

If from monkeys - we kill them

If from nature - we destroy it

As for me I say :

A soul is bad, or a soul is good at times not for choice

And there are empty glasses the same as are full

I'm not trying to preach so please do not curse.

Yes God gave us free will.

Dominic J but if I bored you, then you shouldn't have answered. But you did, then it was entertaining, That is what I am talking about. We tend to ignore whatever is boring to us. Still a force moved you.

Ahem... What is that? Men would have done all those things all alone. The only ones who believe those things are the ones supporting Israel completely, the same as those completely fighting them.

EvolvedKW. Oh you don't have to worry about governments being religious these days. I was right about my feelings, I can see now what it means to be chosen.

DuckPhup you guys say God did not write the bible, yet you are quoting God by it.

There is really a force blinding you.

Favorite Answer

man can make many things out of a tree.a house,a canoe,toothpicks.but can man make a tree?only a higher power could have don that.i believe there is a power that controls the universe, and it certaintly is'nt man.man seems only capable of destroying what wonders god has given us and i think god is getting fed up by showing examples with all the natural disasters recently.it's time to give and not take.

Source(s): jim and a friend

It makes no difference to us whether you can 'see things from our point of view' or not.

It would be nice if more people could free themselves from their conditioning, but an average Atheist is only concerned with preventing religious influence in our governments, schools and court systems.

Wacky explanations as to why you cannot shake off the brainwashing is preachy and irrelevant.

Ahem...

GE 6:11-17, 7:11-24 God is unhappy with the wickedness of man and decides to do something about it. He kills every living thing on the face of the earth other than Noah's family and thereby makes himself the greatest mass murderer in history.

EX 7:1, 14, 9:14-16, 10:1-2, 11:7 The purpose of the devastation that God brings to the Egyptians is as follows:

* to show that he is Lord;

* to show that there is none like him in all the earth;

* to show his great power;

* to cause his name to be declared throughout the earth;

* to give the Israelites something to talk about with their children;

* to show that he makes a distinction between Israel and Egypt.

LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."

LE 26:29, DT 28:53, JE 19:9, EZ 5:8-10 As a punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers and friends.

NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at the Lord's command.

NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250 men.

NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700 people.

NU 25:4 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Moses, take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun ...."

NU 25:9 24,000 people die in a plague from the Lord.

NU 31:17-18 Moses, following the Lord's command, orders the Israelites to kill all the Midianite male children and "... every woman who has known man ...." (Note: How would it be determined which women had known men? One can only speculate.)

DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to "utterly destroy" and shown "no mercy" to those whom he gives them for defeat.

DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves."

DT 20:16 "In the cities of the nations the Lord is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes."

JS 11:20 "For it was the Lord's doing to harden their hearts that they should come against Israel in battle, in order that they should be utterly destroyed, and should receive no mercy but be exterminated, as the Lord commanded Moses."

JG 21:10-12 "... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." They do so and find four hundred young virgins whom they bring back for their own use.

1SA 15:3, 7-8 "This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and *** ....' And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword."

2KI 15:16 Menahem ripped open all the women who were pregnant.

2KI 19:35 An angel of the Lord kills 185,000 men.

PS 137:9 Happy will be the man who dashes your little ones against the stones.

IS 13:15 "Everyone who is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their ... wives will be ravished."

IS 13:18 "Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children."

EZ 6:12-13 The Lord says: "... they will fall by the sword, famine and plague. He that is far away will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall by the sword, and he that survives and is spared will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon them. And they will know I am the Lord, when the people lie slain among their idols around their altars, on every high hill and on all the mountaintops, under every spreading tree and every leafy oak ...."

EZ 9:4-6 The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women ...."

HO 13:16 "They shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

MT 10:21 "... the brother shall deliver up his brother to death, and the father his child, ... children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death."

MT 10:35-36 "For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law a man's enemies will be the members of his own family."

MT 11:21-24 Jesus curses [the inhabitants of] three cities who were not sufficiently impressed with his great works.

.

You've clearly done some thinking on these issues, and it's a pity that you gave up when things became too tough.

There is another explanation for all of this, and you're apparently rejecting it because its ramifications are too unpleasant for you to face.

CD

I don't understand the question. It seems like you are looking for proof of God in bad people and bad things.

News flash - we have evidence for evolution, and none for God except a book which, interestingly, contrasts with several other books which are apparently "the one, the only, the best bad *** mother ******* way of life there is".

I may have cursed. Sorry. I get that way when confronted with people who bore the bollocks off me.

OH Amazing!, good stuff there,

I'm a truly believer of God btw. This sort of tells us that no matter our point of view of life we are actually destroying it right?

As an atheist, and quite an experienced one, I have to tell YOU something.

Your diatribe above does not tell me anything that I was not aware of already, even though it was badly-presented.

• Bob W

You need to send this to "Saturday Night Live" They may use it for a skit.

Even if you had been trying to preach I would curse you, because whatever that was didn't register anyway. Sorry :)