Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

does a babies first tooth come in on the top or bottom?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i've always seen babies get them in the bottom middle first until my daughter! she's starting to cut her first tooth and it's the top eye tooth. all children are different! good luck :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have 3 children, and they all had their first one come in on bottom.I am also around alot of other kids too, and I have always seen them come in from the bottom first!

I think if a baby's tooth come in at top first, then that is just fine.

• 1 decade ago

The bottom teeth are first. The first four come in pairs two at the top two at the bottom. Get ready for the loose stools, constant crying, have a teething ring ready.

God Bless

• 1 decade ago

usually the bottom middle 2 come in first, then the top middle 2

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not too sure, and i am sure that there is no real "rule" as to whether first teeth come in at a certain place, but my baby had her first two teeth front middle bottom, then two directly above came in next... and thats all we've got for now!

• 1 decade ago

The tooth buds are more prominent to see on the bottom - all babies mouths differ.. You will be able to see the buds on top also..

• 'Barn
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

There is no rule of what tooth comes in first. And sometimes 2 come in together.

Source(s): myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Usuallyit's on the bottom first

• 1 decade ago

i'm sure it depends on the baby, but all 3 of mine had their's come in on the bottom and all of my sisters' kids too. i think it's more common for them to come in on the bottom.

• 1 decade ago

That does depend,but most of the time it is the bottom.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.