Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

does a babies first tooth come in on the top or bottom?

Favorite Answer

i've always seen babies get them in the bottom middle first until my daughter! she's starting to cut her first tooth and it's the top eye tooth. all children are different! good luck :)

I have 3 children, and they all had their first one come in on bottom.I am also around alot of other kids too, and I have always seen them come in from the bottom first!

I think if a baby's tooth come in at top first, then that is just fine.

The bottom teeth are first. The first four come in pairs two at the top two at the bottom. Get ready for the loose stools, constant crying, have a teething ring ready.

God Bless

usually the bottom middle 2 come in first, then the top middle 2

Not too sure, and i am sure that there is no real "rule" as to whether first teeth come in at a certain place, but my baby had her first two teeth front middle bottom, then two directly above came in next... and thats all we've got for now!

The tooth buds are more prominent to see on the bottom - all babies mouths differ.. You will be able to see the buds on top also..

• 'Barn

There is no rule of what tooth comes in first. And sometimes 2 come in together.

Source(s): myself

Usuallyit's on the bottom first

i'm sure it depends on the baby, but all 3 of mine had their's come in on the bottom and all of my sisters' kids too. i think it's more common for them to come in on the bottom.

That does depend,but most of the time it is the bottom.