Who sings this song...?

"If my love opens the door? If my love opens the door? If my love opens the door to your heart?"

I don't even know the correct words is it "if my love..." or "can my love.." Don't know...I heard it last night at the end of this movie with Ben Affleck, he was dancing with a little girl who was his daughter in the movie...oh and I think this is the movie that he and J-Lo did, but her character died in the early part of it...crap, now I need to know what's the name of the movie too???

But really who sings that song and are there different versions of it?

OMG..thanks guys!!! I love this song sooooooooooo much and I heard it as background music on like a JCPenny commercial months ago, but I never heard it again until last night! Love this song!

• Justin
    Favorite Answer

It's the music in "Jersey Girl (2004)" Film

It's not Jennifer Lopez, it's

Ben Affleck as- Ollie Trinke & Liv Tyler as- Maya

and the song is:

Pete Townshend Song

("Let My Love Open The Door (E. Cola Mix)")

The movie title is called Jersey Girl. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez were both in it. It's a sad movie but anyway. The song is Let My Love Open The Door by Pete Townshend.

Pete Townshend

Sing of well matters no longer unhealthy, sing of comfortable no longer unhappy. Sing, Sing a track, sing it sensible to final the complete night time lengthy. Don't fear if its no longer well sufficient for any person else to listen to, simply sing, sing a track.

"Let My Love Open The Door (E.Cola Mix)"

Written and Performed by Pete Townshend

Source(s): www.imdb.com

The name of the movie was Jersey Girl, but I don't remember what the song was/

Pete Townshend - Let my love open the door

It is a great song.

• Ace

"Let My Love Open The Door"-Pete Townsend of The Who

sorry idk

peace