Bacterial Vaginois? Serious answers only?

I have a white discharge and it smell so bad like fish, could this be BV? Any home remedies for it. Serious answers only

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is this product called enzara that you get on line, clears is up(and the odor ) in about a week. The trick is... you've got to stay on the pills and drink plenty of water. They are herbal and no prescription is needed. It worked for me, hope this helps!

• 5 years ago

Pain is your body's way of telling you something is wrong. Yes, go back to the Dr. Tell the Dr. ALL your symptoms. This may or may not be related to the BV, but either way you still need to be re-checked. Sounds like you might even have an ovarian cyst which can be very painful. If you need a second opinion GET ONE! Most insurances will pay for a second opinion.

• 1 decade ago

The normal BV should not have white discharge, at least not a lot. You need a doctor to check it out.

• This sounds to me like you have trichiminosis, which is an STD. It usually smells like dead fish and is white, off white or green. You need to go to the Dr. for an antibiotic. It won't go away on it's own, it will keep getting worse.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Could be, you can't get rid of it with any home remedies. All you need are some antibiotics and it will clear up in no time. Look up your local planned parenthood and you can get what you need very inexpensively.

• 1 decade ago

yes its possible that it is BV, the best remedy for it is to go to the clinic and let them diagnose it as that, and they will give you antibiotics, to help get rid of it. But it'll never go away by itself.

• 1 decade ago

THAT SOUNDS LIKE HERPES TO ME WHY ARE YOU ASKING US GO TO THE HOSPITAL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.