Who Should I start this week in Fantasy Football, Brett Favre or Kitna?

Favorite Answer

Giant secondary is atrocious so could have big game but you never know with Favre.

Lions may run it less than 10 times and it's questionable if Min has depth to handle his WRs.

I would go wit Kitna

• There is no question Kitna is your starter. The Giants defense is in disarray after last week's poor outing, so Favre could be in for a decent game, though it would seem that GB should be able to run the ball pretty well. On the other side Kitna is up against Minnesota, who are just plain insane against the run and have some pretty week corners, so with all of Detroits weapons at WR and the probability that rushing yards are going to be hard to come by, Kitna is the start here.

Favre is not a good fantasy QB. He's gotten owner double more than 10 points only ONCE in his last eight starts. Until he breaks thru this morass I don't even want him on my team to be honest. Even though I think Kitna will throw three INTs next week, I still say he will be the much better play all season long, including his bye week (just kidding that last remark).

Favre......Kitna hasn't been doing so warm these days and could be dealing with a annoyed protection (denver) with 2 good corners out to coach that they are actually not as undesirable as Favre made them seem on Monday evening.

Kitna without a doubt. Mike Martz is pass happy to begin with, and Minnesota has a stout run defense. Do the math.

i would start kitna just because of the potential of the recievers. plus the vikings d is not bad it is not great.

farve does not have the targets that he had when he was in his glory days and plus wasnt his glory days like ten years ago. he is not young but still a average qb.