Should I tell him or not??????

I like this guy he is a junior and im a freshman but he is also one of my good friends older bro! And he does got a girlfriend but he is flirting with me all the time and i like him alot and ive heard rumors of him getting ready to dump his girl and i catch him all the time staring at me in the hall way and he talks to my bff all time about ME! but his girlfriend is my other best friend so i dont no wether to tell him i like him and let him break up with her or just keep it a secret and date sum one else i dont know what to do i think im going crazy over this guy but i really like him!!!!

Favorite Answer

Well you should wait and see if he's really going to break up with her if he does wait a few weeks before trying to be all flirty with him seeing as how he will want a reboun chick and everything. And if she is one of your frineds id advise you talk it over with her first before you and him try to get together., make sure she isn't gonna wnat to kill you or whatever. then if it's ok with her then you both can try and get to know one another better.

i'll give you fair warning since he is your bff's bro you might ruin a friendship if things end on bad terms.

Ok first of all! SHE's your best friend! come on best friends don't do that is just wrong! and if he's flirting with you knowing that he has a girlfriend what makes you think it won't do it to you if you guys get toguether? think about it what goes up must come down someday! right?? to tell you the truth try and not tell him how you feel yeah maybe is just a crush but it will go away when you find somebody else. BFF don't do that and who will trust you later oh and something else is your choice but take it as if you were the girlfriend of him would you like him to go out with your best friend after you guys break up? would you like to get hurt by your so called BFF? would you feel guilty, ashamed, hurt, scared or nothing? think about it!!

You should not try anything until after the breakup, especially if you value your friendship with his girlfriend. Wait until he breaks up with her and see how things are then. If she has no feelings towards him then you should be fine, but you may need to wait a couple of days after the breakup or it won't look good at all and your friend will probably hate you.

Hi! My name is Gary but u can call me G-Town. So u want some advice? Stay away from the admire because he is after one thing and one only that is mistreat u and do u wrong all the wrong reason. I know u like dis guy but listen to me STAY AWAY from him. Hold up if u want to know if he like u ask him some question and get more information from him and see wat he is about, okay? Well g2g so e-mail me back.

Source(s): Trust me on dis one. I know because my gf sister best friend have crush on me and I can't do my gf wrong.
  • Gemini

Thats a mess waiting to happen. STAY AWAY PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!