Are there still nerds out there today?

Or have they gone the way of the dinosaur?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely! But I think we now call them computer geeks.

If you have ever gone to a high school reunion, it seems to be that most of the "Geeks" are now the people who have the high paying, high tech jobs.

So yes, thank goodness for the "Nerd" or "Geeks" I married one.

I'm a nerd! I love to read and write, Harry Potter is my favourite thing EVER. My friends and I don't have parties, we watch cult movies back to back. We watched all three extended Lord of the Rings in a night. Same with Star Wars. and Back to the Future. I love nerds!

If I knew then, what I know now, I would have been a nerd. They are not gone, they are just harder to spot.

I might be considered one... It's funny, the nerds of yesterday are now making the big bucks and marrying the young, hot girls.

The hot girls of yesterday are single mothers because the jocks they dated left them after they got knocked up.

The jocks of yesterday are working in the ******** at ********* (oh yeah, you know who you are).

So tell me, friend, who has gone the way of the dinosaur?

i think im a nerd - seriously - im smart - i love to read - i just have a swagger about me -

For the future of the world, I would say:-

Thank God. Yes!

Alive & well & reproducing-thank goodness