Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I broke up with my ex a few months ago and I never got any closuer... Sholud i try and talk to him?

it wasn't an ugly break- up... my mom made me break up with him... He was my first real love... Should I just see how he is doing and get the closuer I never got?

Favorite Answer

That is horrible that your mom made you break up with him. What was her reason? I would talk to him without your mom knowing to get the closer that you need, so you can move on.

well, YOU broke up with HIM...so it sounds like. Therefore, what closure do you need?? If HE broke up with YOU, then yes..closure as to why he did it would be beneficial..but he didn't. YOU broke it off. No offense, but it sounds like you're just looking for an excuse to talk to him again...stop. Im not saying u cant be friends...but RIGHT after a breakup?? That's not a good idea...ever. Give it some time and maybe once you and he moved on, a friendship can be established. And secondly, you should NEVER let ANYONE ELSE tell you what to do with your relationships. Regardless of who it is. Your mother isn't going to be the one who is standing at the end of the wedding aisle, or the one sleeping with you @ night as you grow older...if you're of age (18)...then do what the hell you want..if you're not 18...then idk what to say...

YES! i had an experience like that but far more complicated. i ran away from home for him.

got in trouble with police and stayed with him although my parents didnt want me to be with him

cus he is and i finally relized he is a low life criminal i didnt notice then; cause i was blinded by love but he is no a hoper! But it took me ages to notice and i thought about him every day for months n months into i finally talked to him and found out that the person i thought i loved wasnt the person he realli is.... mums are nearly always right. but closuer is important in every1s lives...... full on he was my 1st real love (bf) too! weird as! good luck babe!

• ?

;-o Ok,' Ugly break~Up HuH..?.. Now might this "closer" that you speak of just you're asking a question again? .. for instance if you just happend to see him talking to what just may have been a female friend !?! & you just di'nt like the sight of it !?! & you just really want to add salt to some wound ? {Leave it be !! Move on"~!! & good luck....

find out if he still feels the same about u. but.... should u 2 get back together again, wouldn't your mom make u break up with him again

The breakup was from YOUR side so how is it that you need closure?

• Rana

you may

if you never be close to him,then how can u decide about him?