Does she like me? Plz answer?

She is somewhat nervous around me now.She used to flirt with me some and would always come up and talk to me. She doesnt really say anything to me unless i start a conversation or we are with some friends. She glances at me, and if she is not look at me she is looking towards me. She would look at me and when i would look at her she would look away quick.She flirts with my friends eventhough she said that they were no more than friends.We were playing wii at school today and everytime i handed her the remote, our finger tips/hands would always touch.Last nighther mom came up to me and knew my name and everything eventhough i have never met her mom. Today she kept calling me like a computer wiz and stuff. A screensaver came on and i noticed when the screen was black she was looking into it and it looked like she was looking at me and i was looking at her reflection and we locked eyes alot during class. She glanced at me some today and noticed me drawing and then she started drawing too.

• HOPES
    Favorite Answer

yes, she likes you... ! those are signs of crush going perhaps toward infatuation...

my advice? best to start as friends... good true friends lasts...

you're still young and have the world ahead of you.

good luck!

freaks. NO IDEA... complicated to the max!

very confussing girl hard to read.

Fun challange!

aww the joys of high school.

ask her out darn it.

be a man.

yes

yah i think she likes you alot and for her flirting with your friends it is to get your attention and it lloks like she did if you like hertry it out with her

i think she is having a big crush on u b'cauze my me & bf started our relationship somewhat like this....u better ask her...or take her out...and ask her.....all the best!!!!

you know i think she is in love with..

i mean the way she act whenever you'e around or

in front of you..

well, she likes you!!!

hurray for you..

I think she is shy to tell you about it, she is showing it by her body gestures and responses..

I think that she wants you to start first..

GO ahead tell her, if possible today...

:D

Source(s): :D

I'd say yes!

she definatly likes you

you should ask her out=]