Umm Ali asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What are you addicted to?

Favorite Answer

to the number 4, everything i do is 4, like i have 4 bites in a chocolate bar if i do 5 i will have to go on to 8

I am addicted to many things. Right now my addiction is Y!A lol. I used to be addicted to nicotine, but I finally quit that. Then I went on a candy addiction. I couldn't get enough of the stuff. I somewhat kicked that habit. I still eat it , but not in bulk anymore. Other than Y!A, I am doing okay with my addictions. Yea me!

I have an addictive personality, so if I like it, whatever it may be, (Sex ;Food; Alcohol; Drugs etc.) I 'll be hooked. I try not to start things that I might get addicted to, but it's hard.sometimes. Right now they are: Wine(only white not red)

Cigrarettes(about 1/2 packet a day)

Some Drugs

The bottom line is I like them all to much. I shouldn't ever tried them in the first place.

Source(s): Myself

Yahoo Answers

Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.

Carl Gustav Jung (1875 - 1961)

Swiss psychoanalyst.

Memories, Dreams, Reflections

Source(s): I am addicted to easiness, in its various forms

I have an addictive personality. So at the moment its answering questions.

addicted 2 cadbury dairymilk..then 2 yahoo answers for past 2 weeks

• mikk

Breathing

Reading. Anything from Philosophy to Ancient literature to science. It's good ammunition. The amount of time it takes causes marital discord, but, I can't stop!

• Solo

Air