Umm Ali asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What are you addicted to?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

to the number 4, everything i do is 4, like i have 4 bites in a chocolate bar if i do 5 i will have to go on to 8

• 1 decade ago

I am addicted to many things. Right now my addiction is Y!A lol. I used to be addicted to nicotine, but I finally quit that. Then I went on a candy addiction. I couldn't get enough of the stuff. I somewhat kicked that habit. I still eat it , but not in bulk anymore. Other than Y!A, I am doing okay with my addictions. Yea me!

• 1 decade ago

I have an addictive personality, so if I like it, whatever it may be, (Sex ;Food; Alcohol; Drugs etc.) I 'll be hooked. I try not to start things that I might get addicted to, but it's hard.sometimes. Right now they are: Wine(only white not red)

Cigrarettes(about 1/2 packet a day)

Some Drugs

The bottom line is I like them all to much. I shouldn't ever tried them in the first place.

Source(s): Myself
  • 1 decade ago

Yahoo Answers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism.

Carl Gustav Jung (1875 - 1961)

Swiss psychoanalyst.

Memories, Dreams, Reflections

Source(s): I am addicted to easiness, in its various forms
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have an addictive personality. So at the moment its answering questions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

addicted 2 cadbury dairymilk..then 2 yahoo answers for past 2 weeks

• mikk
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Breathing

• 1 decade ago

Reading. Anything from Philosophy to Ancient literature to science. It's good ammunition. The amount of time it takes causes marital discord, but, I can't stop!

• Solo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Air

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.