Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

Will Maddys case end the same as Jon Benet Ramseys? All because of $$$?

• lynda
    Favorite Answer

It appears to be heading that way to me and what a shame. If the parents are guilty, then they need to be punished. If they are innocent, then they need to know what happened to there daughter . either way there needs to be closure for everyone involved..

Who knows, we can only wait and see. I see the Portuguese authorities are now being asked to look more carefully into a similar case that happened nearby 3 years ago when a little girl disappeared. One would have thought they would have started with similar cases in the first place DAH.

I don't think so; Not this time. I would refuse to accept that division of powers that be. When a fisherman has been led to the lake where their plenty can be found, You keep casting out the net and drag them in. One day, society will see communities without walls known to be the prison of all prisons.