do guys think stretch marks are ugly??

i hate my stretch marks im 15 i know its because im really curvy an i have em on my hops an legs its not just like little ones theres tons of em i think im pretty but when ever i see them i feel so ugly an im so self concious about it i just wanna know if guys really think theyre ugly i was thinkin they might an yea i just wanna know

Favorite Answer

So many people have stretch marks (guys and girls), they're just a normal thing on the human body, like a freckle. You probably had a growth spurt due to puberty, and your skin had to expand a lot in a short amount of time- perfectly natural and not your fault. I have stretch marks on my stomach and hips, and my boyfriend doesn't even notice. Trust me, guys are much more interested in looking at other parts of a woman's body. Not to mention men are usually more worried about their own flaws and what you think of them. So be proud of your curves (stretch marks and all!), and if a guy ever does make you feel bad about such an inconsequential thing as stretch marks, he's definitely not worth your time!

• Trudy

Get rid of Stretch Marks?

Look at your stretch marks as natural tattoos. Without these marks we are all almost the same. Your stretch marks make you different. As you now, you cannot erase them completely with any treatments such as cremes or laser. However, you can definitely improve the appearance. I agree that stretch marks may not look good at the very beginning when they are red. But they fade with time and I think they become beautiful. I myself have many on my body and I look at myself as a walking piece of art. Here is my advice: do whatever you can to improve the appearance but accept the results as natural beauty. Good luck. HF

Other people don't care that much about our skin but we ourselves do because when we can't hide behind our clothes we think that's the first thing they notice. Some people are comfortable in their skin no matter what but if you struggle with self-esteem like I do then you should try reduce their appearance. Many people told me to get over it but I couldn't so the only thing I found that really helped is to abrade (scrub) that layer of the skin. I was told this by my dermatologist and did some treatments at his office that costed me week paycheck, finally when I couldn't afford it any more I found you can get those same crystals and do it yourself at home without the machine. I got same results on my butt and hips like I got on my stomach in doctor's office. I don't want anyone else to suffer with low self-esteem because then you isolate yourself and don't socialize for something that's not your fault. Abrasive crystals I used are called medical crystals and it took 1 month for butt and 1.5 for hip marks to significantly reduce in size and now they are visible only if I pinch my skin really hard.

I've got stretch marks and since the first time my boyfriend saw me nude, he didn't care. He loves me for me. Only shallow d!ck heads will care if you have a few marks from becoming a woman...in fact, my boyfriend has a few stretch marks on his hips and muscular arms but I don't care, I think it makes him more unique : )

There's no solution or cure to stretch marks so there really is no point in wasting anytime worrying about what they look like or what other people might think.

• Smiley

Us girls are much more self conscious than the guys, my guy could care less, and he even caresses me where my stretch marks are, but I am sure there are some jerk off guys who think they are perfect and would act grossed out by them, but they are just dumb!

They aren't ugly, but they sure aren't pretty either.

For the most part, guys don't notice them.

I've been with my fiance for 9 years and he still doesn't see the ones on my *** (even if I point them out)

No hun they're not. Don't let other people's comments affect you in a negative way. There lots of things you can do to get rid of the .I suggest you do some research.

Good luck and God Bless you

they dont c them if u dont mention them..

alternatively ive heard nothing but good things about palmers stretch mark lotion.. if ur worries try that!

try bio oil it suppose 2 get rid of them x