Umm Ali asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

Are you embarrassed to go #2 in public?

How do you get over that?

Favorite Answer

NO!

I go # 1,2,3, and 4 if I need to!

Who cares???

U gotta do what u gotta do.

Not so much embarassed...I try to be courteous and do the "dirty work" in private so I don't offend anyone. However, we are but human and sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures and one must purge in a public restroom. It doesn't matter if you're in a McDonald's....it seems people go out of their way to go #2 at that restaurant!! LOL! I've travelled a LOT and I have found this to be at pretty much every McDonalds!

I have to agree with Flash. It is not a matter of embarrassment... everyone has to go "#2", and if you happen to be out and about when the urge hits, then there is not much you can do about it. I don't like using public restrooms whether it be to urinate or defecate since most of them tend to be rather dirty, but if I really have to go then I will.

• flash

No I'm not embarrassed to go #2 in public. I just don't like the dirty toilet seats you find in public restrooms.

Squatting in front of people always makes me nervous---- you think??

You must have meant in a public place right? Like in a public restroom? In a forest behind a tree? At your place of business? I can not go at a campground, and I cannot go at work....I do not want anybody to know that I do that sort of thing, even though it's natural. Kinda gross to have somebody else smell it, ya know.?

erase this question, because I asked a question similar to this and someone reported me and my other account was suspended and I don't see what was so bad about the question. If they hated it so much then they should of not answered it or skiped over it. HATERS

Nope. If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Isn't it better to go in public than to go in your pants?

• Mimi

Yes I am. I just hold it until I go home.

not embarassed but I would rather go in my own bathroom.

if u mean toilet then no why should i? its natural call. every human need to go to toilet