How does one go about getting their "lean on" or their "swerve on"?

Serious answers only, please. Do I need a baby bottle to "lean" properly?

Favorite Answer

As far as I know to get your "swerve" or "lean" you just gotta start drinking. When you get a lil tipsy that when your doing it right.

• YA RLY

haha one gets one's lean on while driving in a car, preferably a newly purchased banger with a top of the scrap yard range bass boost system, simply roll your seat back, tilt you head back with it, stretch out your arm and steer the wheel in a left and right motion simultanouesly bopping you head in a similar motion. For a better effect it is better to have a spliff in one's unoccupied hand and to play either notorious BIG or tupac shakur on your stereo. That is, if you have one. Toodle Pip

my lean on started in texas everybody was pouring up lean, which could be promethazine, codeine, or hydrocodone(vicodan). they mix the syrup in with some 7up or whatever else swerve on branched off of this

WELL "SWERVING" IS WHEN YOU GET INTO YO FLASHY WHIP AND YOU SLOW DRIVE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU!!!! AND WELL "LEAN" COULD MEAN A WAIE RANGE OF THINGS FROM WHEN YOU GET TIPSY AND YOU LEAN TO YO SWAGGER WHEN YOU AT THE CLUB!!!!!