how do i build a model house out of wasted goods?
its for my arts project.for example,what kind of materials do i need to make a chair the size of 10 cm or a bed and tv.and what do i make the walls out of?the house is 40 cm x 30 cm i guess.can't really remember,anyways,help me!
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
To build a miniature house out of scrap materials you need the ff. materials.
1) for flooring- use a thick cardboard or used plywood
2) for walls - same materials w/ some plastic mat for accent
3) for roofing- use corrugated cardboard or sand paper pasted on plain board
4) for windows: use transparent plastic
5) furnitures: used match boxes,small plain box,es,used fabric,foams and old toys chk the scale so that every item is proportional to the whole house.
6) for mini appliances- use old toys, representing whatever appliances you want to show
7) for lawn: use sand paper painted to show grasses
use foam pasted on match or barbQ stick cut to size to
represent trees & srubs or planters.
8) for painting of your project, chk your store room for excess
9) for glue, use you imagination were to get this materials.