Model job....$1500/day.......true?

Recently I found different Model jobs on craigslist. One of them sounds like that: Models needed (both male and female) to advertise winter clothing collection. Beginners are welcome ! All ethnicities are welcome ! Compensation from $700 to $1400 a day. Immediate pay. Please make an appointment via e-mail or call us.

And also they give their phone numbers and full address.

But first I decided to ask about that type of job here before calling to company.

So is it true? I won't mind making 700-1500$ day if it is true.

Favorite Answer

I am sure it is true if you are model material. You would only get paid if you were picked by the employer to model for the day but the pay is very good in modeling. You have to certain weight and height etc to be a model though.

Something sounds fishy... if they're willing to pay so much, then why scout on a free online buy/sell site? If the ad was in the local paper, then I think it had a basis to be legit.

Run all the company name in Google at least and see what happens. Who knows? Maybe, they have cameras in their change rooms or something. ;p

Hi

I used to be parttime model, sound interesting, how ot get in touch with you

Cheers