cool girl asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Why did my question get removed when the Best Answerer got his account suspended?

My question and the answers were not in violation. I don't know what his violation was, but now he's deleted and so is my question.

Favorite Answer

I think that if an answerer with the best answer is removed, they have to remove the question. Hopefully you didn't lose any points as a result of the question's removal. As for the violator...

He's in the abyss, the electronic netherworld, where the Yahoo! gods send all repeat violators to burn for all time.

Now take another sip of your eiffel tower drink...

The question was resolved. The "best answer" was deleted and it's easier for Yahoo to just erase the whole question than to snip out the violator's "best answer" so everything goes.

That's how they do things here. Guess it would look odd to have a question there with just "not best answers" showing.

Don't expect the policy to make sense, it's Yahoo.

• exo

Get used to it. We have some members that are irresponsible, they just report for fun.

Else appeal it.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/answers/abuse/abu...

maybe your question expired or as he has suspende must be online frod or virus so it could damage ur comp that is why they deleted.