I have a gross question..sorry?

All month long i usually have some sort of a discharge on my pantiliner. Especially when i ovulate. This month however i am DPO 3 and have no discharge at all (I am ttc 5 mths). O f course i dont remember if that happens every month. After I ovulate i generally dont pay much attention to anything except signs of pregnancy. What I was wondering is does the cervical mucus (discharge) decrease/deminish when you concieve. I have been charting everything i see and feel since dpo 1 in case i am pregnant so i can share it on TWW. any help would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Hey after I became pg with my son, I did not have any, but it may still be too early to tell, sorry babe, just hang in there. Write me later, lisa.... baby dust, baby dust, baby dust, baby dust, and more baby dust

I'm not really sure. But I've gotten a lot of recommendations to read this book "Taking charge of your fertility." I own the book but haven't read a lot of it (just got it the other day). But I do know they have a diagram of cervical mucus and how it looks at each point of ovulation. Good luck

• Jen F

Generally you will have increased CM (creamy) if you are pregnant. At 3dpo baby hasn't implanted or anything yet, so you almost certainly wouldn't have any signs. You *might* be able to tell by cervical position this early, but even that might not be possible. It's going to be a loooong week for you! Good luck and I hope you get a BFP!

Hmmmmmm mucus discharge hmmmmmmmmmm