Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Eyeshadow colour help please?

I have olive skin, dark brown eyes, and medium brown hair that is now highlighted blonde, some now actually consider me a blonde. I wear a lot of baby pink, fuschia, purple, white, blue and sometimes dark green, like you see in camouflage. i've heard you shouldn't match your eyeshadow colour/s with the colour you're wearing, example if wearing peach, should wear sparkly white on eyes. any truth in this, if so, what good colour match ups would you suggest?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well it depends

sometime match it & other times don't

you have to make a style for yourself that no one else can

example: if your wearing peach color, you could wear golden color eye shadow or light brown, & even light green

Dare to be different

• As a person who works in the industry of beauty, # 1 rule never match eyeshadow to eye color. Work with colors that bring out your eyes. Since you have brown eyes you could go with anything, but purples always look best!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i guess if you are really matchy matchy haha you could match it with your clothes...but honestly when i find something that works for make up i stick with it...i don't really play around with colors alot...i just wear a pretty peach/white-ish color on my whole lid..and a little shinny light brown in the crease...and this basically matches anything i wear...and is natural looking...i don't really feel the need to always be wearing diff colors...but im sure you could do either one...if you wore a pink shirt...i wouldnt wear green or blue eyeshadow hahaha..so ya i guess in that way it has to match.

• 1 decade ago

the truth is you should match the color of your eye shadow

with your lipstick and blush on like what cameron dias makeup artist suggest

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg! i am jus like that..except i have dark brown hair...umm yu could use either a white,or a light pink or blue

• 1 decade ago

brown like your eyes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.