URGENT She drove away! + Mouth Stuck!?

Hello,

After hearing about a few myths going around about Eating Glue, I thought I'll give it some consideration and thought. I went down to our local super market and bought home an abundant verity of Glues; PVC piping cement, Wood glue, Arts n' Crafts glue and super glue.

Upon arriving home, my girlfriend stormed out of our apartment after hearing about my little experiment, screaming profanity directed in an abusive manner she grabbed the keys to my car and drove off.

After this whole segment, I decided that i better start with my diet. I wanted to start off with something small, so i consulted my mates and they thought PVC glue would be the best idea, I thought otherwise and choose the Arts n Crafts glue.

The problem is that after eating approximately, 100mL of Arts n Crafts glue and 2hours later, I'm starting to get stomach cramps and it seems that my tongue is somewhat, stuck to my upper cavity.

My question is, Is there any solutions to any of my numerous problems,

Plz Help!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Jan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dumb *** didn't some one tell you ? You were suppose to glue her first

• Kc
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Consult a psy.

You probably have some mental issues you're not aware of.

I can't think of anybody who'd think and go ahead with experimenting eating glue.

At least you didn't sniff it as you have probably heard or read that it's an hallucinogene.

So, yeah, you should go and see your doctor and tell him about the little experiments you've tried lately or the ones you've been thinking of.

I am sure he'll be able to guide you better than any of us here.

Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Next time you should glue your keys to the counter first so she can't drive away with your car. Drink plenty of water and stop being a dumbass. :)

• 4 years ago

noway guy! i'd propose you eatt some extra. you purely would get extra sick :) you're way too humorous! Why in this worldwide would you do something like that? Ya, you elect some scientific attension quickly. bypass to the scientific institution!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Call 911

• 1 decade ago

yes. super glue is a well known solvent for removing other types of adhesives. But it works best if you rub a bit on your willy first..Trust me, it works. Its solved all my problems anyway................

• 1 decade ago

Hi

You need professional help! Get it as soon as possible!!!!

• 1 decade ago

why did you ate the glue

??!!!!

are you completely out of your mind?!?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey please please PLEASE can I come to your funeral???

you better send the invitations out soon

dont call 991 cos they will think you are having them on....you not being able to say anything and all

good luck im glad you enjoyed life to it's fullest

eating glue....priceless

ps did it taste nice?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't eat it dah.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.