Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

how can i make my chest bigger without any implants or pills cuz im only 13?

Favorite Answer

eat papaya...trust me...this is true.

Source(s): from a taiwan show

Eventually they will grow but in the meantime - and I'm assuming you want a fix NOW - use what are known as "chicken filets". They are silicone inserts you can put into your bra that will give you approximately 1-2 cup sizes bigger. They feel very convincing and they warm up to your body temperature so are quite comfy. They do (w/o implant surgery) similar to what implant surgery does.

http://www.americansilicone.com/

http://original.beautyform.com/

Here's two links to show you which ones I mean. They run between approx. $30 - $150, depending on the company, size, etc.

Yeh. I'd hate to say it, but it's true, there is nothing you can do. I am a year older than you. At 13, I was flat chested, and now I am a B. It's all good. Time is the only solution. You will probably end up with the same size as your mother, aunty or grandmother. Hope it helps.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT! PLEASE!!

A 13 year old with a big chest looks rediculous.

You'll grow, I promise. Everyone is just different and it takes longer for some girls.. I just started really growing in like the past 1 or 2 years.. I'm 19.

firstly why in the world would you wana have a bigger chest at the young age of 13????? they are just gonna be problems when you become fully developed later on. leave them to grow naturally and in a few years if you still feel the same then do something about it. normally gaining weight is the fastest way coz some women gain most the weight on their bust area before anywhere else.

If you are a small girl and you want big boobs it will only lead to back problems...or can't see your shoes when you tie them haha just kidding. No I just read in a magazine that boobs can grow up until your 21. Trust me enjoy being without them because bras are very uncomfortable haha. Or just take the others advice and get the little inserts that you put in your bra.

Just let nature takes its course hun. If God intends for you to have big bosom's you will have them . Not every woman has a "big" chest. Don't ever let your "size" define" you . Just because some other girl's your age might be big doesn't mean that you will be or have to be too.

Your mom , sister's ,grandma ,aunt's and female cousin's may be blessed and you may not .My mom was ,but my grandma wasn't . I took after my grandma.In fact one aunt and her 2 daughter's made fun of my small size ,they have back problem's because their so over loaded .

BTW...I'm 46 year's old ,soon to be 47 .It used to bug me a lot ,but I come to accept myself as God made me .

u shud jus wait til ya older ur chest al get bigger ur onli 13 i basicly had no chest at that age give ur self sum time

uhmm,you're only 13...give it some time...dont worry about it that much,bigger breasts does not neccessarily mean it will improve you per se...for now, enjoy life...enjoy the things that a 13 yr old would normally enjoy intstead of worrying things that you shouldnt even worry about

just give it time! your body is still growing and goin through many changes! When i was thirteen i was totaly flat chested but when i turned 15 i got a C cup and they are still growin!

exactly your ONLY 13, you should worry about that when your older.

There isnt a way to make your boobs bigger, its all about luck or genetics.

P.s the public image on boobs is that guys like them big, but if you ask a guy, they will say things like 'a good handful' or they dont care... hehee

Talk soon!