Tell your ghost story please...!!!?

I've got myself a very good story. Hear this;

It was an eery-night where I cant close my eyes off. I was so bored, I woke up and surfing the internet, chatting with you guys! The fun ends when I hear something outside my window. Somewhat like a crying woman??? It scares me out but as a warrior in my house I should check it out. I open up the window, held my head out, and trying to get ahold on that sound. While my eyes roaming insight, suddenly something fall down from the roof. Gosh! That's shock me out! But I was curious enough to stare at the thing. I stare...................... I stare.........

HOLLY SHRIMPS! IT'S A HEAD, WITHOUT BODY ON IT!

But I was scare enough, I cant get my eyes outta it! My heart pumped faster and louder! Suddenly the thing twitching..... slowly.....slowly.....slowly.......

IT LOOK AT ME WITH A SMILE THAT AIN'T BEAUTIFUL AT ALL!

That's it, I've had enough! Bukkk!!! Auch...! My head hit's the window! But who cares?! Run to the bed!!! (the computer still on)

Dont worry. It just a dream.

But did I manage to scare you guys of your pants?! I'm not sure enough it was scary...