Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Gift for Sister in Law?

What is a good gift to get my sister in law, she lives in Atlanta i'l be going down to see her in a couple of weeks.

• ikaffy
    Favorite Answer

a gift certificate for her favorite restaurant

• Kristi

I always like to go with jewlery (not the expensive kind, the fun kind). Maybe a cute necklace and earrings? One time I got my sister in law a gift certificate to a local spa and put it in a little basket with bubble bath, bath beads, lotion, etc. It turned out really nice too.

As she has kids and its a new place new start buy her something fun but useful like an animal shaped toastie maker .. or a kettle that changes colour as it gets hotter thats pretty funky. you have to think that its her birthday not just a house warming so think about how you would feel if someone bought you some towels for your b-day Good Luck

Tell her you want to take her to her favorite restaurant, perfume, anything from Tiffany & Co, (they have cute keychains that are not THAT expensive - it's Tiffany, who cares if it's just a keychain?) a bottle of wine/champagne (if she is old enough and if she has a favorite drink). Maybe ask a family member what she is into? Ask where her favorite Nail salon is and get pedicures together?

Do you like her lol ??

I would get a gift card, if you guys are ok with each other.,.... i only have 1 sister in law and we dont get alone to well......

Treat her out to dinner, movies, Make her feel like a star for a day........

Hugsssss

Unique art gift is the best present.

There is a web site –photoartomation.com ( http://www.photoartomation.com/ ), they convert a digital photos into paintings of different art styles and print them on canvas.

My friend sent them a picture and they turned it into beautiful piece of art. I saw it and it really looks good.

A box of chocolates.

Or a bottle of wine.

how about order qdolls?

you can visit this link to see detail!

http://www.qdolls.com/

depends on how much you wanna spend..

Perfume..?

Gift voucher?