pir8

do you like my new avatar?

I wanted something at least semi-piratey to go with my name, but I'm not sure if I like this pic or not .... what do y'all think? Please be honest, I don't know any of you anyways so I really don't care what you say. ;O)

lol just kidding!!

thanks - have a great day!

lol

yes, it's really me ... don't know if that's a good thing or not, but it's the truth ... hehe

Favorite Answer

wonderful wonderful` and all female`n all` wish the other girls` would`do the same`then weed` know whos`who``?

Source(s): Capt`Malco`lol

Aye love, it's a great new picture! If ye truly want ta look more piratey, let me do up yer hair in ropes like mine! I have a few spare beads I could braid in it for ye....

• Arraya

hey!!! I stumbled across a place that will turn your pic into a pirate!!! myspace.com/atworldsend!!!!! I couldn't do it cuz I didn't have a pic of myself in my computer that would work, but the one you have would be perfect!! check out the site!! Yes I do like your new avatar!!

Arrrr captain! Ha ha, it looks great! Let's go find some gold on the shore up yonder mate!

Arrg! You look like a glamorous pirate. From that photo, no one would be able to tell how hilarious you are. Mysterious pirate is cool!

Black and white pictures always brings the best out of a person. I like it.

sure why not?

oh, honestly you said.... well.... hehe - just kidding. its better than your old pic ;)

Source(s): I love Jake!!
  • Max A

That looks good.

it's black & white.

that's cool.

i used my real picture too. we are the brave ones.

cool