I guess i'm just trippin.?

Today is me and my girlfriends 7 month aniversery, i dont get off work until late, she doesnt want to sit in the house and wait for me to get off, instead she wants to go to a club and hang out. Am i wrong for being a little upset about this?

Favorite Answer

No matter what these other girls say above, I don't think your wrong for being a little upset. As its your anniversary it would have been nice for you two to spend atleast the night together. It should be a special day and symbolises commitment and the time you have spent together.

Talk to her about how you feel and maybe you can sort something out.

Good luck and Take care. xxDxx

No, its not wrong to be upset. I'd be a little upset about that. Seven months is a long time to be together with someone. However, as special as the day may be it is just another day. Let her hang out and have fun while you have to work. I agree, it does seem a little inconsiderate of her but hopefully there is enough trust in your relationship that hanging out is all she is going to do and you can be comforted by the thought that there should be lots more anniversaries that are going to be a bigger deal, like say a year or two years or more together. Anyway, congratulations on your anniversary and try not to get too depressed.

you've got a point cus really its the anniversary between the 2 of you not between her and her friends.... if she is at home while you work... she could be cooking a nice meal or doing n preparing something special for when you come home and then you could make a night of it together. She doesnt just have to sit in twiddling her thumbs.... she could be doing something really nice for you... and maybe she is.. you never know till u get home.... but u have every right to be upset if she does bugger off out with her friends.....

good luck... hope she is planning a surprise for u......and happy anniversary :)

No she should have come to an agreement with you I will go out for a little while until you get off work and then we can meet up so we can celebrate our anniversary! maybe she forgot its your anniversary or its just not as important to her as it is to you. I would talk to her and let her know how I feel.

Yes you're wrong. It's 7 months not 7 years. Not even 1 year. If you can't be there let her go have some fun.

I guess it depends on the person. Most people dont celebrate month anniversaries. But its cute that you like to and actually remember b/c most guys don't. She may not be the type who celebrates anniversaries. Just explain to her your feelings and why u were upset.

Normally I would say yes you are trippin'. But I thought about it and put myself in your shoes and I'd be upset too. Just keeping it real, and Im a female. Lol!!!

• Nicole

Well, why would you expect her to sit at home twiddling her thumbs waiting for you when she could be out having fun?

NO !! if she can,t wait for you then let her go and let her keep right on going !!!

if you trust her it won't be a problem