Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How long do you need to conversate with a girl before asking for her number?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ask her for her number fast, the more you wait the more you will go into being friends only phase

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Girls know you are hitting on them before you even say a word. Ask her for her email and phone number within 3 minutes max. Once you got the details it is time to end the conversation and leave so you create some curiosity and suspence in the girls mind for you next meeting with her!

• 1 decade ago

First thing, conversate is not a word. The word you looking for is converse.

If you feel a vibe after 30 minutes of conversation, ask for the number.

By "vibe" I mean talking and laughing by both persons with no awkward silence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You know what, boys ask for my numbers constantly. Okay, how old are you now? If you're still in school, then just ask for her phone number since you might need help on homework.

Well, I think maximum 5 minutes. It doesn't take long.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on the kind of personality u show and wether or not she trusts u.Be a friendly person who is helpful and loving and caring.Let her see that quality once she s able to realize how nice u are she`ll definitely give u her number

In short

BE A NICE GUY.

• 1 decade ago

2 min max

• nevit
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

As long as it takes for you to figure out there isn't any such word as conversate.

• 1 decade ago

well know it all (pun intended) lol it would depend if you think that she is into you. If she's into you, you could give her yours. That would stop the awkwardness.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on your intention....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

twenty seconds or so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.