Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Scottish Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

UK football fans....?

or soccer

I have just watched two movies over the last week Green street hooligans i think it was called and another one about football violence....good movies but was just wondering is it true? do you all beat each other up over soccer?

Favorite Answer

depends not everyone is like that in football in uk there's always a group of people who fight for the football club as u seen in green street it was group of west ham vs millwall but TRUST ME it hardly happen's these days tight security and all its slowed down

• Lammy

Na I couldna fight my way out of a paper bag. I got jumped at Motherwell train station once though. ****** hardcore eh

Really Falgee? I expect better fae Brechinonians(?), I wouldn't have thought they indulged in that sort of behaviour. That's poor. That incident is probably a footballing equivalent to Inverurie Locos but nevertheless it WAS an incident. Haha Hardcore bastards eh!

don't be confused by what you seen in the film. it is accurate that we fight for our football team over football, but i assure you that it's far worse in real life that what you seen.

Green street is a watered down version of reality

no we dont beat each other up over soccer,we beat each other up over "football".

No they all don't... its a very small majority of ppl that START fights..but then that's when u can spot the clowns

• falgee

i never have. but i suppose you could if you wanted to...

actually Lammy, you just reminded me I got spat on by two louts in Brechin... i told them to piss off... does that count?

Source(s): scottish football fan of 30 years.

i dont,i uslay do the fighting on the pitch.

but that aint my scene.

i would break a nail...

I'm afraid we do, and we enjoy it too (even the loosing).