Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Scottish Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

UK football fans....?

or soccer

I have just watched two movies over the last week Green street hooligans i think it was called and another one about football violence....good movies but was just wondering is it true? do you all beat each other up over soccer?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

depends not everyone is like that in football in uk there's always a group of people who fight for the football club as u seen in green street it was group of west ham vs millwall but TRUST ME it hardly happen's these days tight security and all its slowed down

• Lammy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Na I couldna fight my way out of a paper bag. I got jumped at Motherwell train station once though. ****** hardcore eh

Really Falgee? I expect better fae Brechinonians(?), I wouldn't have thought they indulged in that sort of behaviour. That's poor. That incident is probably a footballing equivalent to Inverurie Locos but nevertheless it WAS an incident. Haha Hardcore bastards eh!

• 1 decade ago

don't be confused by what you seen in the film. it is accurate that we fight for our football team over football, but i assure you that it's far worse in real life that what you seen.

Green street is a watered down version of reality

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no we dont beat each other up over soccer,we beat each other up over "football".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No they all don't... its a very small majority of ppl that START fights..but then that's when u can spot the clowns

• falgee
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i never have. but i suppose you could if you wanted to...

actually Lammy, you just reminded me I got spat on by two louts in Brechin... i told them to piss off... does that count?

Source(s): scottish football fan of 30 years.
  • 1 decade ago

i dont,i uslay do the fighting on the pitch.

but that aint my scene.

i would break a nail...

• 1 decade ago

I'm afraid we do, and we enjoy it too (even the loosing).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.