Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

if i where to give you ???

an airline ticket ,two any where in the world .where would you go ;for two weeks .

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you paying for the stay,food,travel once there?If so,the bahamas!

• 1 decade ago

Australia

• 1 decade ago

Nothing is free in this world not even friendship. What is the catch?

However, I would love to go to Syracuse in NY for two weeks because my ex net friend lives there.

• 1 decade ago

I'd go to Egypt. I have always wanted to see the pyramids. But then England has Stonehenge and Avebury. Hhmm, ok England, there's more to look at there. But only one ticket? Is it one way, I can't get home. That's ok, I'd stay to see all the sights.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just one ticket.. so id be on my own??? Hmmm probably to South Africa to visit my uncle. He is always harping on at me to visit but im scared and it costs too much. If I had two tickets it would be somewhere in the caribean with my man.. probably barbabdos.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wales, to see old friends. I lived there for a while when i was 20, but had to come home to the state to take care of my mom when she was dieing. I have not seem them in a bit I almost 23.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You've got two tickets to Paradise?

• 1 decade ago

I would go to india and visit all the temples i could so i could put some of the issues in my life to rest in peace.

• Jack S
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Venice, Italy.

• 1 decade ago

Greece.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.