Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

if i where to give you ???

an airline ticket ,two any where in the world .where would you go ;for two weeks .

Favorite Answer

Are you paying for the stay,food,travel once there?If so,the bahamas!

Australia

Nothing is free in this world not even friendship. What is the catch?

However, I would love to go to Syracuse in NY for two weeks because my ex net friend lives there.

I'd go to Egypt. I have always wanted to see the pyramids. But then England has Stonehenge and Avebury. Hhmm, ok England, there's more to look at there. But only one ticket? Is it one way, I can't get home. That's ok, I'd stay to see all the sights.

Just one ticket.. so id be on my own??? Hmmm probably to South Africa to visit my uncle. He is always harping on at me to visit but im scared and it costs too much. If I had two tickets it would be somewhere in the caribean with my man.. probably barbabdos.

Wales, to see old friends. I lived there for a while when i was 20, but had to come home to the state to take care of my mom when she was dieing. I have not seem them in a bit I almost 23.

You've got two tickets to Paradise?

I would go to india and visit all the temples i could so i could put some of the issues in my life to rest in peace.

• Jack S

Venice, Italy.

Greece.