My cellphone's in trouble, please, help!!!!?
I accidently drowned my N-gage to the water for nearly a second. I took it out, rub it with tissues. I thought it was okay. Everthing seemed fine. Then, suddenly I lost my signals, which impossibly happens in my area. Plus, the phone didn't even say that it couldn't register my SIM card. What's worst, the power button didn't work, no matter how many times or how strong I pressed it. So, I took out the battery. I removed everything, the battery, case, SIM card, mem. card and I used hairdryer to try to dry the phone. AND. What's weird, as I inserted my battery, the phone turned on by itself. Yet, the power button wasnt still working and so as the SIM card. I removed everything again, but this time I inserted a SIM card from another country which wouldn't work here. This time, the phone said that it couldn't register the SIM card. I inserted my original SIM card to another phone and it worked well.
So what's wrong with my phone??! I really don't know what to do. Please help! I beg you.
- royLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
be quick and dry it with a hair dryer. no too close , about a foot away from it. Heat it gradually to vapourise the water. Then leave it in a warm place for an hour. it might work.
- MaryAnnLv 71 decade ago
Whats wrong ..... you drowned it.
It may continue to work sporaticly but Id plan on getting another phone if you have insurance now is the time to use it.Source(s): work for a major wireless provider