can someone tell me whats the errors in this page?

May 10, 2005

Ms. Anna M. Omura

4320 Loredo Avenue

Bellevue, WA 98001

Dear Ms. Omura:

Re: OMURA v. JOSTEN

Case No. C430-2

The attorney, Michael Clark, of MORIARTY & CLARK, is representing the defendants, Nelson Josten, in our case number C430-2. A response to our complaint has been filed with the court. A copy of the complaint is attached.

I am preparing interrogatories which will be presented too Nelson Josten during a deposition. The deposition should be scheduled within the next two weeks. I would like to schedule the deposition for either Wednesday, May 25, or Thursday, May 26. Please let me know which day is convenience for you.

Sincerely,

SPERRY, BRAND & FULTON

Everett Fulton

Attorney at Law

mj:Letter02

Attachment

Favorite Answer

ur address

May 10, 2005

Ms. Anna M. Omura

4320 Loredo Avenue

Bellevue, WA 98001

Dear Ms. Omura:

Re:OMURA v. JOSTEN

Case No. C430-2

The attorney, Michael Clark, of MORIARTY & CLARK, is presentingt he defendants, Nelson Josten, in our case number C430-2. A response to our complaint has been given to the court. A copy of the complaint is attached.

I am preparing interrogations which will be presented

to Nelson Josten during a deposition. The deposition is to be scheduled within the next two weeks. I would like to schedule the deposition for either Wednesday, May 25, or Thursday, May 26. Please let me know which day is convenien for you.

Sincerely,

SPERRY, BRAND & FULTON

Everett Fulton

Attorney at Law