Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what does a man feel or think??????????? when a girl say that?

when a girl who is loving him says that i will not live without you....if i cannot live without you i will die

Favorite Answer

well he feels alot of love

Ummm, I tend to find it appalling

here is why:

Guys (at least me) want a girl that can be independent, someone who if a break up instantly happened, she would be ok and find a way to move on. I don't want a girl who needs me that bad.

dependng on how she said it she could be hyperthetically saying it in terms of that she really loves the guy but it could be a sign of phsycotic disorder and that she may be a little phsyco if ever the two broke up

well i think its the same w. us femmes.. we're flattered and happy.. but other guys take that as an advantageous part because thinking that the girl is obsessed w. him or whatever he'll do foolish stuffs that would turn out to be a disadvantage on the girls part.. one word? ------ lies and deceit!

depends. if he in love with you then it probably made him the happiest man in the world to know you care so much. if he's not on that lvl with you it might scare him off. some guys are afriad of commint like that

If a gurl said that to me I would know that she loves me to bits and be real happy.good to be in love aye gurl

too clingy or possesive. i would rather have a partner with a realistic version of my time spent, not a fantasy.

if he feel srs abt ya then it'll make em think abt ya! n if he doesn't then.......

psycho alert!!! psycho alert!!!!

that she is crazy.................and to leave her as soon as it is possible