how do i change my dialling tone on my phone?

when people ring me they will be able to hear a song instead of the ring ring tone

Favorite Answer

You can't, this would have to be done at your service provider phone switch.

go to this web page http://www.lmt.lv/en/index.php?pageid=2007014

This service provides an opportunity to replace the usual dial tone by any other interesting, cheerful or useful tone, which will be heard by friends and colleagues calling you instead of the usual one.

In case your friend uses this service and has set up a specific tone for your call, you will hear it, when calling your friend. So don't be surprised, if, when calling your friend, you do not hear usual beeps, but suddenly hear a popular hit or melody familiar to both of you.

Dial tone may be played to all callers or to a selected group of callers. Thus you may choose the tone for your colleagues and the tone - heard by your closest friends.