Why do Indian dating websites suk?

I see a lot of fraudulent creatures on dating sites - men pretending to be women, golddigger types who write affectionate emails to strangers with some hidden agenda like asking for bank acct details, men crying out for sex etc.

Matrimonial sites are another sick story. I visited one, noticed that they have a column called "created by" which had been filled with values like 'Father', 'Mother', etc. I sensed trouble & backed off. Also they have a column called 'caste of partner' & I can't date racist women.

Do you feel angry like me?

Favorite Answer

You are absolutely right. This is one big, very big Black spot in the character of Indian males.

90% of Indian males are perverted. All have desire to have sex all the time but do not have guts to accept it. So this is the safe way out to express so called fantasy.

It would take another 25 years to change this mindset. Please bear with us till then.

Source(s): I am Indian male and I know my friends. Not all can be as open and transparent as I am !

current Indian scenrio is strange if u look at it sensibly really.please dont take me as anti indian or something.but you know all these have come from the Victorian England,that has stayed on and still refuses to go,even though the English have left India .. and England isnt anymore "Victorian" hehe.Incidentaly western liberisation of sex has come from none other than the ancient vedic texts like kama sutra,where sex isnt considered as a sin ( as told by christianity)but a natural human phenomena.its an irony how current India has forgotten its own ancient knowledge and following west(albeit some 150 years late).

so predictably this has led to a bunch of frustrated and males and slavish females in india.

btw im an indian female.

By the way in India , men outnumber women 2 to 1. so they dont get enough of women.

conversely, in many european and even american cultures, women outnumber men. there u see women solciting sex from men.

thats the law of nature. The other side of the grass is always green.

juts like u have racist ads in india like caste, so also u see ads in Uk or US stating white male or female seeks white partner. They r also racist towards blacks or coloureds.

ultimately everyone is the same and indians are no better or worse to other races.

Indians are trouble.

My neighbour married a German girl who he met at a bar in DE.

Now they are so committed to each other.

She is so "Indianised" in her traditions now.

She thinks joint family is just too good and we Indian's really take good care of our old parents unlike where she comes from. where old age is filled with loneliness.

Compare this with my sister in law. Always creating trouble and contradicting all the promises she made before marriage.

All dating sites r fake, a girl proposed to me even though I never put up a pic, or messaged her.

I think ALL dating sites have their pitfalls - ie dodgy people - but maybe the British are a bit more ''up front and honest''???

I agree... and I dont mean to be rude but Indians are a little bit too much...