Is God totally insecure and co-dependent?

Could he benefit from therapy?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He supposedly created an entire ecosystem, populated by creatures whose sole purpose is to worship and obey him. Yeah I would say that constitutes a personality defect.

And lets not get started on the what to make of the creatures he created for this purpose.....

• All gods, whether Hebrew, Greek, Norse, etc. have historically been portrayed as spoiled children.

They best depiction of this is the movie Time Bandits. If you do not know what I mean, I highly suggest watching that movie (again).

Source(s): "Mum, Dad, don't touch it...it's Evil!"
  • 1 decade ago

He has already had therapy. Have you seen the difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament?

• 1 decade ago

H eis not insecure, he is not co-dependent, he needs no therapy for he is the final therapy and therapist. That is why he needs no son, daughter, fa ther, assistant or whatever.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The god of Moses is beyond repair.

Source(s): Light of the world
  • 1 decade ago

He has some issues:

Social Anxiety

Self Worth

Bipolar

Perversion

Etcetera...

He can only be helped if he is willing to admit that there is a problem. Maybe child abuse in his past.

• Sal D
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He is not eligible for health insurance.

• 1 decade ago

GOD is not insecure... LOL but he did want a family to bless and I am glad I am one of his children. He merely wants you to acknowledge his son for what he did for you which was the supreme sacrifice of all sacrifices, it deserves to be acknowledged and appreciated.... dont you think?

• 1 decade ago

no,God doesn't need therapy. you do.

• 1 decade ago

you need therapy your self my dear................from there may be you shall seek and you will find God may he bless you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.