how many personalities have you got?

i have one for work- quiet and polite

one for home -quiet and sleepy

have 3 for different groups of friends,all different

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have several and each is unique and different in its own way. Most people only get to see one and couldn't beleive that I could possibly be the other ways. If you need examples, when I'm at school or work I'm "painfully" shy almost to a paralyzing or semi-retarded state. When I'm hanging out with friends from school I'm relaxed, talkative yet controlled. When I'm with friends from other places or at home I'm loud and boisterous, rarely without something to say, a 3 ton bar of soap couldn't wash my mouth out. To be honest, sometimes I wish I could be more like the latter with everybody. I think I'm more of a fun person to be around when I'm like that.

• 4 years ago

My priorities in existence ~~~> profession , love , relatives , money , delight ....!! canine - basic (my own character) Cat - well worth Loving (character of my companion) Rat - Scared ( Personalities of my enemies) espresso - relaxing & want ( How i interpret intercourse) Sea - Deep thoughts and thoughts ( implies to my own existence) Yellow - Pinky - my cousin (somebody i'm going to continuously remember approximately ) Orange - Kailash (somebody i evaluate my actual pal) purple - My mom (somebody i individually love) White - Shalu didi ( My twin soul ) green - Darshana (i'm going to keep in mind for relax of my existence ) My fav no 2 and fav day - Saturday !!

• 1 decade ago

it's depend on my mood

when my mood is good i will become a warm girl

but when my mood is bad or i am sad i will be very quiet and closed myself in my room or at the roof

• 1 decade ago

One for home, homemaker personality, because I am one.

One for my daughter's school, you know the fake mommie type.

And one for being around family, relaxing and having fun!

And one for chewing out the contractor when he left his light on in our garage all day yesterday, and we are paying the electric bill!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................

Source(s): Thank you for your question! Didn't realize how many personalities I had!!!! LOL!!! Carrie Green! :)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have 3 too!!

I am neat and tidy.

I am shy and humble.

I am sleepy and quiet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have two. The first is my normal self. The second is when I am on my best behavior.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've got only 1

And you've got only 1 also, but different situations bring different behaviours, that's YOUR personality

• 1 decade ago

when i'm at home i'm myself..... relaxed and just able to chill, with my best friend i'm just happy and talk alot.... with a guy i know i'm on edge trying not to make a fool of myself with him and when i drink i'm either all emotional.... loved up or aggressive.... so..... i dont drink anymore!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

just the two, happy or sad depending on the situation.

• 1 decade ago

One, Bit*h all around!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.