LGBT Question...?

I need some ideas that really get on LGBT nerves. I am making a movie for a film festival and doing it on LGBT discrimination and stuff. If you could help me get some really good points to get the message across. Much Appreciated!

--LameHobo xxoo

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Our country was founded on the principals of "For the people, by the people, of the people". Reminded everyone, we are also "the people".

Thanks!

Good Luck with your project!

• DEATH
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Anti-Gay Pet Peeves:

Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church

Exodus and all those other "Ex-Gay" groups

Employers who refuse to hire Gays or fire those whom they assume are gay. The fact that in 31 states gay and lesbian Americans can be fired from their jobs if their employer finds out they are gay and takes issue with it. (News for many who wrongly assume that people can't be fired for being gay)

The "Religious-Right"

Bill Clinton - Two faced liar to promiced equality to the GLBT Community then signed "DOMA" into law!

President Bush and his attempt to make a Constitutional Amendment banning Same Sex Marriage and all his cronies who backed him.

Phylis Schlafly

Trent Lott

Newt Gingrich

Dennis Hastert

and all anti-equality elected officials, both National/Federal level and State Levels.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Straight people who are feeling something, but afraid if they go there with a quote gay person that they will become gay.

They hate liars and hypocrits!

They don't like to be a mockery!

Let Love Live!

• 1 decade ago

Just ignorance in every way:

Its only straight people who didn't choose their sexuality

All lesbians 'dress and act like men'

All gay men 'dress and act like women'

All bisexuals 'are promiscuos/ greedy/ homosexual

Trans are just confused or attention seeking

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stereotyping, religious zealots trying to "convert" us, lack of equality in the eyes of the law, lack of separation of church and state in the marriage issue.

• 1 decade ago

good idea.

how about something to do with the "exodus" group? the "ex gays" get on my nerves

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.