what is the best way to study? HELP!?

Thanx!

But is there any way to focus and discipline myself?

I simply CANT!

I keep on meaning to study everyday but i'm just too lazy :(

• HOPES
    Favorite Answer

get enough sleep and proper diet and good food nutrient/fruits good for memory (like blueberries)

early hours (after good sleep of 8 hours) is fresh for fast memory work

full concentration and discipline that you want to focus and dedicate that hour on studying

focus / consistency and remove destructive clatter in the room

set a goal and stick to achieve that.

good luck!

What I do is I try to go over all my notes for that day in the evening after I finish my homwork. That way by the next lesson I haven't forgotten everything and what Ii did not immediately get in the lesson becomes more clear. Also if after reading your notes you have any questions just jot them down and ask them in the next class.

Another thing is to make sure you do all the hiomwork, even if the teacher does not want it handed in. This will ensure that you get a lot of practise so when you have exams, you'll know exactly what to do.

Also check out www.howtostudy.com and www.howtostudy.org

Source(s): Experience

As a suggestion on my part, well, its just a matter of DISCIPLINE and FOCUS! I'll assure better grades if you take on these two assets on your mind always...work more eagerly and study in advance for other fields to prevent cramming on time...