i have recd a email that i have recd yahoo.award & money have been deposited in nationwidebank plc one mr. Don

I have to submit my proff of identity, Yahoo.award certificate, Afidivite from U.K and i have to pay 450pound any one can tell yahoo site it right? if we submit all the things we are able to get prize money ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry friend. If you did not buy a ticket remember this.You don't get anything for nothing, it's a scam do not answer do not give personal information.The following sites give more information. www.scambusters.org www.scambusters-419.co.uk The iinternet is safe enough if you are careful but please answer nothing that you are doubtful about.Good Luck and be careful.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most of this doesn't make sense, yet it appears in the USA questions only, so you should be aware that this is a long-running scam on the internet. There is no such thing as a Yahoo lottery, or Yahoo awards, or free money, or free pounds, or whatever. This is spam email and should never have been opened and read.

• Rich Z
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No. Of course not. You will however be able to lose at least 450 pounds. If you give them enough personal info you will be able to lose every penny you have and your good credit reputation.

It is a scam. Ignore it or forward the email to Abuse@your ISP.

• 1 decade ago

THIS IS A SCAM. Delete that message. No one is giving you free money, especially if you have to give them some first. And NEVER give away personal information on internet.

I live in USA and we were warned on the news against that type of thieves.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sounds like spam-ditch it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

throw it in the bin

ITS A CON !!!!!!!

all the best

Ian

• 1 decade ago

Its a scam, bin it !!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.